President: Rebecca L. Chauncey, Rebecca@bookapss.org
Rebecca L. Chauncey is an author, professional speaker, and owner of RLC Speaks LLC. She has more than 10 years of successful, professional experience in academic, corporate, and governmental sectors. With her rich knowledge of diverse business fields and passion for experiencing the best of daily life, she wholeheartedly teaches professionals how to maximize ease and positivity in their lives through speaking and writing.
You Can Still Live: A Monthly Companion to Help You Experience the Best of Your Life is Rebecca’s first published book. It features soul-stirring messages to help you move through various life situations with more ease in the midst of your busy schedule.
Connect with Rebecca at Rebecca@bookapss.org
Join today and get all the benefits, discounts and services of a national association, but with meetings near you.
Get discounts on … Help for selling more books…
- Printing through LSI · Bookstore distribution
- UPS/FedEx (Save up to 70%) · Distribution to non-retail buyers
- Ingram Spark services · Sales rep assigned to sell your books
- Baker & Taylor’s services · Distribution to Canadian bookstores
- Foreword Reviews · Names of non-retail buyers for your books
- Staffed trade show exhibits · A monthly special-sales newsletter
- Publicity · One-on-one coaching
- Bowker products and services · Role playing to help you sell
- Website development · Free monthly webinars
- E-book conversion, awards · Supplier recommendations
- Automated contacting of targeted buyers · An annual conference near you