APSS has just concluded an agreement with Publishers Weekly and its website for self-published authors, BookLife.com. You now have access to a great promotion package for indie authors called PW Select. PW Select promotes independently-published books to PW’s audience of booksellers, librarians, publishers, agents, film scouts, and industry insiders.
Normally $149, APSS members receive a special price of $119 (use the promo code that will be sent to you in Friday’s weekly email) when submitting your PW Select order which includes:
- Listing of your book including four-color-cover artwork, write-up and on-sale information in a special section of PW’s print and online editions
- Feature placement on the home page of PublishersWeekly.com and BookLife.com
- Feature placement in the BookLife Report e-newsletter
- Social media promotion on BookLife’s Facebook and Twitter platforms
- Six month subscription to Publishers Weekly’s digital edition
- A free copy of the Publishers Weekly print issue in which your listing appears
It’s a great, cost-effective way to promote your book to the publishing industry. To sign up for PW Select visit the PW Select page: http://booklife.com/about-us/pw-select.html
And don’t forget to use the promo code when submitting your PW Select order so you can get the special price. It will be sent to you on Friday and listed in the Benefits page accessible only to paid APSS members.
To Your Success,
APSS Executive Director