We are launching APSS-Canada with a two-day event that can take your sales to a higher level
April 1 – One-on-one consultations
Discover how you and sell more of your books – not just books like yours – to people who buy books in large, non-returnable quantities. These buyers are found in corporations, associations, schools and non-bookstore retailers such as discount stores, supermarkets, airports stores and gift shops.
You can personally engage with two “go-to,” book-marketing experts – Guy Achtzehn and Brian Jud. You will have the chance to ask specific questions and get creative, yet practical answers to help you become more profitable.
More information at http://tinyurl.com/zzeavh9
April 2 — One-Day Book Selling University
Get eight hours of high-content book-selling information about selling in large, non-returnable quantities to non-bookstore buyers.
- Find out how businesses, organizations, schools, associations use books as promotional items, fundraisers, giveaways.
- What non-bookstore retailers (discount stores, warehouse clubs, gift shops, supermarkets) can sell your books and how you can contact them
- Discover how corporations, associations, schools and more can buy tens of thousands of your books at one time. — with no returns
See the complete event program at http://tinyurl.com/hm5o3lp
“Every independent publisher who is working to increase their sales must attend this conference.” Erika Liodice
See more testimonials from previous attendees as APSS Universities at http://tinyurl.com/h8psahc
You will leave knowing…
- Why and how companies, associations, schools and other buyers could use your books as promotional tools.
- A custom list of companies to approach as well as creative ideas for selling your specific titles to them
- How to keep the pipeline filled over time with more buyers for your specific book
- Innovative ways to present your recommendation to buyers and make large quantity, non-returnable sales
- Proven tips for negotiating profitable sales with specific hints that work for people who don’t like selling
If you are in the US you can save $100 or more with the current exchange rate — even more with the early-bird discount
Questions? Please contact me at BrianJud@bookapss.org or Monica Palmer, President of APSS-Canada at email@example.com